Tick Tock Adventures, LLC
Last Updated: August 17, 2015
We may revise, alter, or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Terms on the Site. The “Last Updated” date above will reflect the date of the most recent revision. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes in full and without modification.
- Use of the Site
- The Site is intended to provide information about the Company’s events and to provide users with the opportunity to purchase tickets to Company events.
- The Site is not intended for use by any person under 18 years of age. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal capacity to enter into contracts. You further warrant that you have agency to use and contract with the Company and access the Site. You acknowledge that you will not access the Site in any way if prohibited by law in your jurisdiction.
- You may be required to submit personal information, such as payment information, to the Site to assist in booking your tickets for events. You warrant that all information is true, complete, and accurate.
- You agree to only use the Site for its intended purposes and not to:
- use the Site in connection with any activity which could be deemed illegal or prohibited in any jurisdiction;
- misuse or misrepresent ownership of intellectual property, including copyrighted works;
- disrupt, or attempt to disrupt, the Site’s services or security;
- defraud or abuse the Site’s advertisers or advertising networks;
- publish, share, sell, alter, modify, or in any other way distribute or misrepresent the ownership of any content, graphics, code, videos, written works, photographs, pictures, drawings, sound clips, or music found on the Site (collectively, “Intellectual Property”); or
- use or employ robots, spider, or any other device or tool to index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site.
- Site Transactions
- All ticket prices listed throughout the Site are in the denomination of US currency.
- By purchasing a ticket or otherwise booking an event on the Site, you agree that all sales of tickets are final and non-refundable, whether due to cancellation by you or due to (but not limited to) acts of god, inclement weather, or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Company. You agree that you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from your credit card company to circumvent our refund policy.
- You agree that the credit card or other payment information you enter is true, complete, and correct in all respects, and further agree and consent to pay the charges that correspond to any purchases on the Site.
- The Company may use a third party payment service to process payments made through the Site. As part of the payment process, you agree to be bound by any terms and conditions of such third party payment processors. The Company has no control over the content, sites, or terms and conditions of any third party payment services. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damages or claims arising out of security breaches or otherwise arising out of the conduct or action of such third party payment services.
- Each ticket purchased is a license to attend the event specified and may be revoked by the Company for failure to comply with event staff or the Safety Rules and Disclaimer distributed at the event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its members, employees and agents, against any and all claims, expenses, and damages (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (i) your use of and access to the Site; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; or (iii) your attendance at, or participation in, an event arranged or promoted by the Company.
- No Warranty; Limitation of Damages
- You acknowledge and agree to use the Site at your own risk. The Company and its members, employees, and agents shall in no way be responsible for any damages or claims, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, or incidental, arising out of, or relating to, your or any third party’s (i) use of the Site, (ii) use of, or reliance upon, event or other information contained on the Site, (iii) errors, mistakes, or misstatements on the Site, and (iv) interruptions in the availability of the Site.
- The Site and the services therein are provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including (without limitation), implied warranties of fitness or merchantability.
- You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron at any time, for any reason. By purchasing a ticket or attending an event, you assume all risks and dangers associated with attending the event and release and hold harmless the Company and its members, employees, and agents from any liability, damage, claim, harm, injury, or death that may arise directly or indirectly from attending the event. You agree to attend and participate in all events at your own sole risk. You further agree to follow the Safety Rules and Disclaimer distributed at the event.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms or your attendance at any event affiliated with the Company shall be adjudicated solely in a court of Jackson County, Missouri competent to adjudicate such dispute. In any dispute brought under this Section 5, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party its reasonable attorneys’ costs and fees.
- If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- The Company’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver.
- Notice may be sent to the Company at admin@TickTockEscapeGames.com.